- What information do we collect?
- We collect personally identifiable information such as email address and name, voluntarily submitted by you when creating an account.
- We may collect personally identifiable information about you when you take part in any research process conducted by us.
- We may gather personally identifiable information when you submit a review. This information is for internal use only and will not be disclosed publicly.
- How do we use the collected information?
We use your information:
- to establish your account and provide customized content to you;
- to improve our Website and to develop new services and innovative features;
- to send promotional material. Newsletters and promotional emails will be sent to you only if you sign up for that service and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
We may share the collected information in the following circumstances:
- to provide feedback to businesses listed on our Website;
- when third-party vendors require your information in order to operate features of the Website;
- when we consider necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of our Website;
- to display reviews or testimonials that may include your name (if the review is not anonymous), title, company, and other information that you have provided.
- Third-Party Services
- Analytics Providers
Our Website includes third-party links. We, however, are not liable for the content of the links and our security measures are not applied to them.
Standard security protocols and measures are applied in order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
- Changes to this Policy
- International Users
The Website and its services are hosted in the United States and are governed by the law of the United States. Your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States even if you are using the Website outside the United States.
You will be held responsible for compliance with local laws if you access the Website outside the United States.
Cookies are unique for each person and some browsers may accept them by default. You can disable cookies altogether or choose to be notified once a cookie is being sent to you in order to determine whether to accept it or decline it. Be aware that by disabling cookies some of the Website’s features may not function properly.
How to Disable Cookies
If you decide to turn off cookies, you need to do that manually by accessing the browser you are using. Below you can find links which describe in details how to do disable cookies on different browsers.